We provide systemic solutions that integrate with your reality on the ground.
Our work is built around comprehensive research, thorough understanding of your needs and careful SWOT and cost/benefit analysis, in order to help you meet both your financial and environmental targets.
We identify the most efficient, innovative and cost-effective solutions for each case, implementing local solutions, with a global perspective.
- Waste management planning (public & private), monitoring and analysis
- Economic analysis of waste management systems
- Evaluation of suitable technologies for waste treatment
- Guidance and support for public tenders, assistance in the drafting of tender documentation, assistance in proposal feasibility assessment
- Drafting of waste and energy management Policy & Protocols
- Strategic planning for long term CO2 emission reductions, supporting changes in line with new international environmental policies
- Development of innovative software in order to provide monitoring of environmental changes, economic analysis, and both pre- and post- solution implementation
- Decision support systems for waste, energy and water consumption
- Promotion of sustainable transportation